Sunday, June 3, 2012

On Display

I have collected Figgjo china for years now, most of it is tucked into my two slim glass display cases, but I felt my cups just didnt shine there... So I decided to add some hooks to my platerack, and they show off so much better now.

I screwed the hooks in by hand, no measuring tools. So they do look a bit helter-skelter... and thats the way I like it. Careless organization really...


I mainly collect the mint green patterns, but sometimes other colours sneek their way in, like the pale yellow ;)

The buffet underneath is something of a puzzle for me. I have wanted to paint it for years, but could never decide on a colour... but I think I might have cracked that code now, and will be out buying paint tomorrow :) Stay tuned!

6 comments:

becky up the hill said...

adorable little cabinet, that mirror is the best. Looking forward to the new paint color!

andrea@townandprairie said...

The little yellow cup adds a dash of pizzazz and unexpectedness to teh vignette. The car really makes it eclectic!

polkadotpeticoat said...

it looks wonderful.....

Linda said...

Nydelig! :)

Sheila said...

I'm wondering what paint color you used for the dining room chairs. I love it! I saw your room on Better After. Thanks!

TracyMB @ Crows Feet Chic said...

Oh my gosh... this is lovely!! Found you via Better AFter... now I need more time for a look around. Amazing transformation on your place!! :)