Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Days fly by...

Summer has so far kind of rained away for us here in Norway, but I don't complain too much. I am used to these "english" summers anyway. And I LOVE storms... I love sitting out on the porch when the sky goes dark, the wind picks up and you can see the rain travel across the fields to the drum of thunder rolling!



yeah, but I really don't mind the sun either!!!! I wish for some sun now!

It's been a crazy month, lots to do, and not enough "me time" at all... I've been able to pull off a few minor projects, but none are really finnished. I hope July will be better. I have at least, no horse shows to plan this month!!! That's something :)


So what did I do?

-I got my kitchen garden going! Yay for me!!! It's still not painted, and looks a bit messy... but I have veggies!!!! Imagine that....
- dad finnished the chair swing for the big tree But I need to paint it, and get it hung up there.


What did I want to do this summer?

- get the guestroom done!
- paint my buffet in a dark navy colour!

yeah... well the summer is not over :) There is still time!


Tomorrow my "sister" from Germany comes, and on sunday yet another sister from Germany arrives. Two of our past foreign exchange students are spending 4 weeks here with us! I simply cannot wait to see them again!

And thank you so much for all your sweet sweet comments on my surgery & weightloss! It means alot to me!

1 comment:

polkadotpeticoat said...

Everything looks lovely....