Monday, November 7, 2011

Wishful thinking

Well that guestpost I had a few days ago made me dream of my library again... and I have been searching far and wide for inspiration. It is a small-ish awkward room with slated roof and am dying to get started on it. Although my first project should be the guestroom


I have found book cases and shelves from ikea that I could modeify, allthough I met for dad to build it in hardwood, I'm thinking it will take forever, and cost too much... but he could def. modify these and make them look older, more heavy...
And I just cant wait to curl up in the sofa (which I allready have) and read the day away...
I would keep all my naturalia curiosa up there, it now resides in the atlier, and there isnt room for it all. I bought a new chair for the atlier by the way, a 20's wooden office chair. Gorgeous! But now my desk dont match. So I am on the lookout for a new one...


I would looove an old roll-top desk. How cool would that be... sigh!
A girl can dream...


well well, I hope you are all having a dreamy monday!

2 comments:

Alison @ The Polohouse said...

Such a cool desk, Tee!
I love it too.

I did a post and linked you up this evening. Thanks for inspiring me to add horse shoes to the stairs at my house too.

Come by and check out the post!
Hope it sends some new visitors your way.

xox
Alison

Katherine Leigh said...

The first image in this post is from Epbot.