Friday, December 9, 2011

inspirations on a friday

it's the weekend, I am curled up on the couch with my kittens, a cup of good hot java and I am enjoying some serious yule inspiration from Pinterest.... lets be inspired shall we?


I love, love these!!! I just wish I had some bottlebrush trees and I would be so happy. However, I am gonna try to make my own version of this somehow.... 


Vintage baulbs, I want some for my bedroom. I really really do... too bad my yule-spending spree is over for now :p Maybe I can catch some one sale in january at etsy?


feather trees... I adore them!!! Maybe I should make some, next year. My project this year is ornaments and "snow globes" in jars.

Well, tomorrow I'll be going at some projects, and trying to keep my boys from peeing on the floor. They were doing so well!!! Now they miss alot... sigh. I just hope they get it soon :)


all images can be found on my "Yule Love" pinboard, with links to the original sites.


4 comments:

Monica Helén said...

*De derre fjærtrærne, -er de av fjær? De er nyyyydelige!! =) Likte også trærne på glass...<3

polkadotpeticoat said...

Beautiful decorations!!

Anonymous said...

Elsker de små trærne i norgesglassene :)

Hilsen Irene

Monica Helén said...

SV: Kjempegod idé Trine!! =) Det skal jeg gjøre..! Finne noe stoff som duger da... hmmm...