Monday, April 22, 2013

Coffee & Rasberries

It's muffins time!
 
I made the most delicious muffins!
 

Coffee and rasberries... with whipped mocca cream!
 
need I say more? Really??? Instant success to everyone who tasted them.
 
 
No I didnt use the old black stove :) I want to though, some day... that would be fun!
 


It was a sunny day, promise of spring in the air... sigh! And it has been much longed for! Really!
Nothing better than a cup o' jo and a freshly baked muffin to soothe the soul eh?
 

And if you want to try these yourself, here is the recipie!
 
 
Have a great day!

3 comments:

salige lavendel said...

Mmmm, de så gode ut!

andrea@townandprairie said...

T- your blog is ready for a summer par-tay! Great color pop update!

Darcy Becker said...

looks delicious! I love your blog...looks really nice!